Question

Any advice
In 2007 when my wife fell pregnant, we also found out that she was HIV+ and i was negative. I went back for my second test and still came out HIV-. Four years later our baby girl is doing fine and she is also negative since we took neccesary precautions to ensure that her mother didn''t transmit the virus to her. Now, early this year i tested again and still HIV-, how is this possible?
sexologist

If your wife has a very low viral load, it is possible that you can still be HIV negative. You must remember that a women is like an 'incubator' in terms of risk for infection, whilst a man has just by the way you were made, a smaller risk. It can also be that your immune system is quite strong, but do not take unnecessary risks. SASHA