Question

Any empaths out there that likes people?
Not many people understand being an Empath. To be honest I didnt until I found out what was actually " Wrong"  with me.

I totally understand being broken By Woman who say, " You are what every woman wants" . Its usually followed by the," You like a Brother to Me." , or the, " You to Good to Be True."  , and " You to good for me." 

True is its scary for People reading them without their permission. We all have secrets and we all tell a lie or two. Sadly as an Empath, you can usually feel when someone is lying. I used to just let it slide and that ate me up alive. Then I tried to be honest and the response was perdeived as attacking. So you never win. 33% of woman live through some sort of sexual abuse during their lives. Try Explaining why U couldn''t get it up, even though you ''Love'' them, when you had your first sexual encounter with them. All because you physically feel the pain they feel from their emotions.

Try going to a Gentlemans Club (Strip Joint) for a Stag Night and explaining to the Boys, " Why you have to get out cause you felt physically ill."  Try Explain why when you tried being with a Prostitue, it ended up being your worst " never again"  experiance. I am, by some, Labeled Everything from, Weak, Gay, Scared, Etc, for that one.

Try walking up to a stranger and asking them why are they feeling so hurt. You automatically become ''Freak'' of the year.

There definately are lots of Cons being ''An Empath.''

But Nothing beats being able to share a moment with someone who is relieved of a weight they have been carrying around for years. Nothing Beats seeing the smile on the face of someone whos load you have helped relieved just by " sharing your gift"  with them.

I Love People. I am an Empath. Getting Hurt is part of the package. I initially Hated myself for my Curse. I used to spend a great deal of my time looking down the throat of a bottle, in order to ''Dull My Life."  Now, after finding out what a Gift I actually have, excepting it and useing it to help others, I am learning to Love myself

I''m learning to control my ability and how to get rid of the negatives. Thank, God for the Net. Its a journey I dont always want to take. But it is the one I have chosen. So I will make the most of it.

''Ordinary'' People will never understand where you are coming from. We are programmed to accept what we understand. I, don''t understand how people can be intentionally Hurtfull. I don''t understand, War and Suffering, when others are super rich. Make peace with all that exists. Learn to Love yourself first. Its then you will not only ''Like'' People but ''Love'' them.

Empath is not a recognized or standard term, and sounds more like a shaky concept marketed by someone who wanted to sell a book. I notice you use Capital Letters in a way Queen Victoria used to do in her own diary and other writings.
I'd think that a proper assessment by a psychologist would help you to understand better who you are, what skills and vulnerabilities you might have, and how best to use them in ways helpful for you and others