Ask an expert

07 Jun 2011

any medication i can use
my partner comlains that he cant feel me at time when we making love. is there any medication.
Answer 389 views

01 Jan 0001

Unfortunately there is no medication that I know of that would help but it may help to get him to focus more on the sensation of pleasure whilst love making, remembering that the whole body can be involved in this. Perhaps you could try to stimulate other areas, such as the nipples, testicles etc. He should not just focus on the friction of the penis. It is important that he pay more attention to all these areas in order to help with increased arousal and pleasure.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.