Question

ANY OTHERS GET THIS SEX ISSUE?
HI DOCTOR im in my mid 30''s physically fit guy been married for 4 years the sex between my wife and i sucks completely she refuses to try new things and doesnt last long or cant keep up i love her but its affecting my marriage badly, twice or thrice temptation gave in where i have -|- ed other women and got the ultimate sex that i so desired but i still love my wife but i cannot go on in a no adventure marriage im considering out of the marriage what is your advice

Why not see a marriage counsellor / sex therapist, and work on improving this problem ?