Question

Any supplements out that contain no protein??
Hi, my partner is currently on a health diet that restricts him from eating or drinking anything that may contain the smallest amounts of protein. Now the problem is that his body is rather small and he may eventually become non-existant if he does not gym with some form of supplement. Please could you let me know if there are any products on the market that dont contain protein. Or is protein the main component in mass/muscle supplements?? Advice please guys
Bodybuilding
body building

Clint,

I'm concerned that your partner does not take in any protein at all. It is very unadvisable under any circumstances and ESPECIALLY when training. Protein is needed to repair damaged and trained cells when active or even when not.

Yes there are supplements out there that mainly consist of carbs and you can get them from any reputable supplement company such as EAS, Muscle Science, Nutrimax, Perc or any other company with a good name.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist