Question

Anyone want to sell a treadmill in Durbs
I'm looking for a decent treadmill in Durban area, working condition, not too noisy. Any offers??? I'm willing to pay up to R2000.

Hi Kato

I have to agree with 2 cents. While I don't know much about pricing of treadmills, the one thing you do not want to do is have a treadmill that breaks down every 3 weeks and then takes 2 weeks and a lot of money to fix up. If this happens, it's more likely your treadmill will become a very expensive clothes horse than an exercise aid! Whenever people ask my advice on a treadmill, the key suggestion I make is that it has a good service plan and reliability and that unfortunately does not come cheap. I hope that you do find one so that you can run and get fit, but you may need to reconsider.