Question

Apology!!!
Dear CyberDoc,
I would like to apologise for using the Lord's name,this was a big misunderstanding,I
do take The Lord's name very seriously!! I had been in prayer earlier and by mistake I'd put
Jesus. You will see by my second letter I deleted it
but unfortunetly my first letter went through. I have been under a lot of stress with this problem.
I am seeing a General Surgeon in PTA who was refered to me by the Gastro-Specialist,they work as a panel.The Gastro-Specialist said he would be showing the panel my x-rays etc and discuss my problem.
Please could you give me the name etc of the Specialist you mentioned as this would be greatly appreciated!!
I would like to have a second opinion before I make a decision as what I need to do.
Thank You,
Bev

Bev, I’m glad that I replied then after all. Mail me at cyberdoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you the name of the surgeon I was referring to. Good luck.