Ask an expert

30 Jan 2003

Apparaat wat suurstof inaseming en CO2 uitaseming meet.
Ek is opsoek na apparaat wat die hoeveelheid Suurstof ingeasem meet en ook die hoeveelheid CO2 uitgeasem meet. Is dit moontlik dat u my kan inlig wat die apparaat genoem word en waar ek meer inligting daaroor kan kry.

By voorbaat dank.

Die Uwe. Cornelius.
Answer 1,121 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Cornelius

I'm afraid I have no idea. I suggets you phone your closest university and ask for the physiology department and ask them.

Good luck!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.