Question

APPENDICES-IN PAIN
I have a pain on my right hand side near my abdomen (right near the palvic bone) and the pain goes right at the back. Can it be appendix? I used to have the pain before (years ago) but it only started again now. I gave birth on the 02/06/2004 and I am breast feeding my baby. To ease the pain can I take pain killers? I've had this pain since on Saturday. I can't even walk straight (properly)

There are many possible causes - appendicitis, other bowel problems, ovarian cyst, urinary infections. You need to see a doctor to see what treatment is needed.