Question

appetite suppresants

Could you please supply me with info. regarding the biological composition,functioning and general side effects of appetite suppresants

Thanx
Kevin

Dear Kevi
Whew that's a tall order! I think you should visit your chemist and ask him/her to let you look at the package inserts for some of the most popular brands. Many of the appetite suppressants contain epinephrine or nor-epinephrine which suppresses the appetite but also causes many divergent side-effects (insomnia, restlessness, tremor, psychotic symptoms, anxiety, dry mouth, problems with urination, dependence, etc). If you click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Diet Detective' you can check out the side-effects of epinephrine under the article 'Slimming Pill Ingredients - Positive & Negative Effects'. Also read the articles on 'Slimming Pills' under 'View old Diet & Food site.