Question

Appetite suppressants and bad fat blockers
Hi, may you please explain the pharmaceutical differences between Xenical and Duramine. I know Duramine is a prescribed drug, is Xenical an OTC drug and if so, where can I get it in Gauteng?
Are there any appetite suppressants that are bad fat blockers as well that you would recommend
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Hi OK

Xenical's active ingredient binds to fat and prevent the absorption of as much as 33% of dietary fat. It does however require a prescription.

The good news is that Ali, a lower strength version of Xenical IS available OTC and can be purchased at most pharmacies, including Dischem and Clicks.