Question

Apple cider vinegar

Please advise if i should try apple cider vinegar capsules. I was told that it is very good as an appetite suppresant and also good for the health.

Please advise?

Thank you

Dear Minx
There is no scientific proof that apple cider vinegar on its own has appetite suppressant or health properties - it is like standard vinegar which is made from grapes instead of apples. I don't know if the apple cider vinegar capsules in question contain other ingredients that may or may not suppress the appetite? Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' and then on 'Diet Detective' to read about the various side-effects caused by herbal slimming pill ingredients which may have been added to these capsules. I suspect that you will be given a strict diet to use with these capsules and that any weight you lose will be due to the diet and not to the apple cider vinegar.