Question

Apple cider vinegar
I am 5kg''s away from my goal weight and would like to know if apple cider vinegar from vita aid would help me get there.

I''ve already cut out lots of bad things, drink 2.5 l water per day, exercise 30 mins per day (lost 13kg''s from doing all this)

I''ve tried everything to get rid of the last 5kg''s and a friend said I should try the apple cider vinegar, cause it helped her to get off a platuea.
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Whether it will make the needed difference for you is hard to say, but I doubt it will. My advice - Just stick to what you're doing and you'll reach your goal.