Question

apple cider vinegar from vita aid
I am 5kg''''s away from my goal weight and would like to know if apple cider vinegar from vita aid would help me get there.

I''''ve already cut out lots of bad things, drink 2.5 l water per day, exercise 30 mins per day (lost 13kg''''s from doing all this)

I''''ve tried everything to get rid of the last 5kg''''s and a friend said I should try the apple cider vinegar, cause it helped her to get off a platuea.

Dear Apple Cider Vinegar
Congratulations for losing those 13 kg - you are a ***star***. I am not sure that the apple cider vinegar preparation contains except apple cider vinegar. On its own, drinking vinegar will probably not stimulate your metabolism, but some of these apple cider vinegar products contain other ingredients that may or may not assist with weightloss (for example ingredients like green tea extract may well help). You will have to check if this is only apple cider vinegar of if the product contains other ingredients. In general, people who reach a plateaux need to persevere and stick to their regimen, so that weightloss will resume.