Question

are men just incapable..
my husband is the most unromantic guy i've met. instead of getting better - it just gets worse, i want to leave him. i hate not feeling special, i hate not getting attention from him and feeling flattered when other guys give me ANY attention. i can't continue in this marriage but he refuses to divorce me..
are all men this hurtful? he's selfish.
in the past.. all i heard about was what he did for another girl. and i am just so sick of feeling this ugly and neglected.
i just want to know i'm not alone, but really, i think i know the answer already, i should just leave him.
any thoughts?

IS what you're complaining about a sudden change in him ? Or is this how he has always been, but you've only recently decided that you don't like it ? Which changed ? Talk with him about exactly how you feel, concentrating on speaking about how this situation makes you feel ( you're an expert on that topic ) rather than specifically complaining about what he doesn't do.
Apart from him not sounding romantic or loving --- how does he act ? Does he DO what he cannot say ?
If you're not feeling good about yourself, then, as lady Nina suggests, it's probable that you have problems of low self-esteem, which he can'ty fix for you, and counselling might help you feel better about yourself and less needy.
And Bizzy makes a vital point --- bringing romance into a relationship is a task for both of you, not merely the man.