Question

arm pain
Every few weeks I develop a pain in my arm stretching down from my shoulder through my elbow into my hand. It is very uncomfortable and only Panado relieves it for a while. It wakes me at night. The first attack was on the left side and now it is on my right side. It might also start from my shoulder blade, but it is horrible and I cant keep that arm still. The main pain is inside the elbow. Can u help?

Janine, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you, but it sounds like the problem might be in your neck. The best would probably be to start with having x-rays taken of your neck and work on from there. Good luck.