Question

arms go dead- nerve or blood problem?
sometimes when i am driving my right hand goes numb and my right arms aches, then if i don't shake it around a lot it goes dead. it also frequently wakes me up at night, I think when it has been dead and then starts to "wake up" (you know how painful that is when something has been numb and starts to come right). I can't work out the irght position to sleep in to stop this happening. Any suggestions?- and is it a heart/blood vessel problem?
HeartDoc

Dear Mee Again,

This description does seem to fit more with a neuromuscular or even a vascular problem, than a cardiac one.

Perhaps your GP could refer you to a specialist to sort out this overlapping set of symptoms.

Good luck.

HeartDoc