Question

Aromaslim
Thank u for a great website. I'm constantly reading up on it!
Yesterday, I read an article on this product(Aromaslim) on Health24. Kindly let me know about the success, if any, related to it, and how does it work.
Further, could u please tell me if there is another product available with same or similar ingrdients as Xenical.
Is the Chitosan fat fighter by Holotrophic a suitable substitute for those times when I have a fat laden meal.

Your responses will be greatly appreciated.

Dear BB
Thank you for your kind words.
I apologise for only answering your question today, but I had to have an operation last Wednesday, and although I informed the boffins who administer the Message Board, they failed to block incoming messages while I was in hospital.
As I was in hospital when this article was featured on the Health24 site, I am not acquainted with Aromaslim. I trust that the article gave you the answers you require. Xenical is at the moment the only real 'fat-trapper' on the market because it contains an enzyme inhibitor that stops the enzymes which absorb fat from working. So at present, the answer is no, there are no substitutes for Xenical.
The chitosan 'fat fighter' from Holotrophic will speed up transit time of food through the gut thus reducing absorption slightly and in some cases, increasing excretion of food via the stools. So it could theoretically reduce the impact of a fatty meal.