Question

Arthiritis
Hello!
My husband and I are 26, and everyone in my family suffers from Arthiritis in their hands as they get older.
His mother also suffers from it, and he often complains that his hands are sore.
What is the best, especially for my father, as he suffers the worst, that they can take?

And then more importantly, is there anything hubby and I, and our kids can take, to prevent or minimize this for us for oneday???

Thank you so much!!!
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Hi Zee

There are different types of Arthritis, and best would be to have a Rheumatologist look at your father for a poper diagnosis.
Prevention (and treatment) may depend on the type of arthritis and treatment may differ.