Question

Arthritic Cat
I have an older cat who is showing signs of arthritis. I have noticed that she can't jump up onto window sills etc with as much ease.

I would like to know if there are any supplements which would aid in preventing to progression of the arthritis.

I have researched the web, and came accross Syn-Flex, and Eco-Arth, but are these products available locally?
cybervet

There are products available locally from your vet and there are some diets formulated for animals with uncomfortable joints. Your vet should be able to help you.