Question

Arthritis of the knees
X rays indicate problems with both knees although only right knee troubling me. Pain in right knee and cannot decend stairs, get up or drive without pain. Knee does not like weight on it in bent position. Very painfull. Loud clicking noise emanating from right knee. A cartilage removed about 23 years ago.

Theresa, I’m not sure what your question is. If you could please let me know and I’ll do my best to answer it. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do. Good luck.