Question

artificial insemination and egg donation
hi there we are a lesbian couple in johannesburg and i want my girlfriend to fall pregnant. we want to use my egg and implant it in her and artificially inseminate her that way....is this possible? how would this be done and what would the costs be? as well as where can this be done?

You would have to go to a fertility clinic for this. The egg cannot be implanted into her and then fertilised. The way it would have to work is that your egg be inseminated in a 'test tube' and then the embryo implanted into her.