Question

ASPARTAME
Are there any suckers or sweets out there (besides gum) that are made with substances like aspartame that will give me no calories. I found a ice tea that privides zero calories - it's great, but I really need something to eat or suck on during studing and it would be great if it privided little or no energy because I really dont need it, I eat allot of fruit and veggies through the day.

Dear Tame
Sugar-free chewing gum is an option, but most other sweets do contain some energy. WeighLess make a range of diet foods and even desserts such as sugar-free jelly, but I have not yet come across a any real sweets that have a zero energy content. Crunch on carrot or celery stick, baby tomatoes, plain, unbuttered popcorn and rice cakes if you get desperate.
Hang in there