Question

Ass fetish. Is this normal for a straight guy?
I was giving my boyfriend a blowjob the other day and he asked me to stick my finger up his ass and wiggle it. He then had the most explosive orgasm ever. It was the first time that I'd done this. Something’s definitely wrong with this picture. Surely this isn't normal. Comments please.

It is a major assumption that all gay men like anal sex and no straight men or women do. In fact, most sexual behaviour research conducted with straight university students has revealed that 8 to 20 percent of them have engaged in anal intercourse at least once. The Janus Report also found that 29 percent of men and 24 percent of women surveyed thought anal sex was very normal and alright.