Question

Asthma
Recently been diagosed with asthma at age 43, am on Seretide and Venteze and was on a 6 day course of steroids, which ended 4 days ago but am feeling dizzy and my eyes feel very strained all the time is this part of it or am I experiencing something totally unrelated?

Mo, it might be that you’re using too much Venteze®. You’re only supposed to use the Venteze® if you feel blocked, not continuously. If you’re not using it at the moment or if you need to use it more or less continuously, you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.