Question

Asthma and coughing
Dear Pharmacist

My 45 years old mom is asthmatic and uses those sprays to help open up the chest. But she is now having a prolonged coughing of more than a month, she did TB test is not TB. Now i want something to boost her immune system to fight the coughing and to agin weight coz she is tremendously losing weight and appetite.
Please help me boost her immune system and is there medication to completely heal asthma?
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Ria,

I'd for a product like Minamino or Viral Choice/Asphaltox forte to boost her immune system. Regarding the "miracle cure for asthma" - Nothing, unfotunatel. Under the supervision of a good specialist she may however live a a good quality life with controlled asthma