Question

At a Dead end
Hi CS,
My bf and I dont live far from each other (we've been together for 2yrs). We normally spend alternate weekends at his/ my place. Last week he asked that I come spend the weekend at his place. I agreed. On friday we both left for work. When I came back in the evening, he was very distant, and he plainly avoided talking or looking at me at all. Later he went out with his friends and didn't bother to let me know. When he called 4hrs later to tell me that he's gone out, I snapped and told him that he shouldnt have bothered if he did not tell me earlier. He came back at 4am and I didn't say anything to him about it. On Sat morning, I told him I needed to go to my place as I needed some stuff, he said to me "TAKE YOUR TIME" and I was really hurt as he said it in front of his friend and I told him that he hurt me as I felt that he didn't want me at his place anymore, I felt like he was on a mission of some sort. Later tha evening he laid out fresh clothes and called the same guys he went out with on Friday and I asked him if we were going out, He said no HE was going out. I then asked him why didn't he tell me as I thought we were going to spend the weekend together? He told me that I thought I was irreplaceble, told me I think I'm the only person he's ever fallen in love with! That really hit me big time. I went to see an old friend to cool off. When I came back he seemed like the man I had fallen in love with and we went to bed without any quarrels. On sunday morning he left for a meeting with some club and left me with a kiss and asked me to cook lunch for him (at my place). The sun was soo hot, I could not go so I called him and told him that I was still at his place, he got so upset and asked me when was i planning to leave? I took my stuff and left and I haven't heard or seen him since. Any insight into what I should do next?

Sounds a very confusing situation, but he doesn't seem to be treating you right, and you deserve better than this