Question

athletes foot????
Over the last 2/3 weeks I have developed a skin condition between my toes. It started out as tiny blisters clumped together, is really itchy, worse so when my foot gets hot or sweaty/ wet. The itching is driving me crazy!! My one toe is also now very red and swollen and the skin between my little toe and the other one has split open, This is very painful. Is this athletes foot, or something else? I do go to gym, but use antiperspirant (for feet) on my feet, as well as a "takkie spray" I also change socks and have two pairs of takkies. This is only on the one foot. PLEASE advise as to ANYTHING that will make the itching stop!

Tootsie, I can’t say for sure without being able to examine you first, but it sounds like it might be due to athlete foot. You can try applying Lamisil® for a couple of days, but if it doesn’t clear up the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.