Question

Ativan
My GP prescribed 1mg Ativan to take before I have to board a plane next week (I am terrified of flying, always hysterical). Only I forgot to ask how long before the time? Apparently I should just let it dissolve under my tongue but I've never ever taken anything like it, approx how long before the plane takes off should I take it (bearning in mind that take-off is usually the worst most stresfull part for me)? Thank you so much!

Dear Advice
As soon as you are through the check-in, about 1/2 an hour before you depart will be fine! Pull in your tummy during take-off - takes away the yukky feeling on the pit of your stomach! Just remember to breathe!