Question

Atkins
The essence of Atkins philosphy is low carb rather than high fat. The difference is marked because a high carb/high fat diet would be very unhealthy, whereas a low carb/ high protein and (good)fat diet would do wonders for ones' health. Do you not think that yout attitude to fat would change in this context? The low fat/high carb diets of the 80's and 90's are being challenged by science after a legacy of diabetes and no effective prolonged weight loss without severe caloric restriction.

Dear Susan
I have explained by position on this subject many, many times before - PLEASE CHECK THE ARCHIVES.
And rest my case