Question

ATT: CyberShrink
Good day, and how are you this afternoon. I wrote in a week or so, about improveing my brothers company. With my BIG idea... ==>> Do I have the rite to be mad - 03/03/03. <<==
I still didn't murder my brother's lover. But know they are all sorry, because they took my idea and just went for it. Without thinking about all the up's and down's . My bro's lover failed.And the company lost big time. Know I feel bad, because I wished bad luck upon them.
But I did ofer to go with, and do it my way, But no-one wanted to listern to me.
Of they went and came with a big BOO-BOO.
This morning I showed my brother my idea, and all the do,dos & no,no's.
And all he said, He is sorry he didn't listern to me.

40 grand is a lot of money in the water. I don't need to feel sad, mad or depress. But why do I feel all those things?

Thanks doc for advise, you help me alot the first time, And every thing you sad- was true as koekies. THANK YOU AGAIN...
DATA...

Dear Data,
Pleased to hear that my advice proved to be useful --- and that your advice to your brother, also proved to be right. At a time like this, just when you Culd say "I told you so!", you don't need to --- surely, now, he knows ; and that's much more effective. Your feelings, being normal, are probably a mix of things --- pleased that the bf's big ideas failed ; ashamed for feeling pleased about someon else's failure ; angry that they didn't listen to you first time round ; hopeful that things will work out better this time, and so on. You feel several different, some contradictory feelings, because the situation has mixed results, each deserving one or more of those feelings ! If you didn't feel all these things, then, maybe, you'd be a bit odd. Human emotional programming is always so much more complex than any software we've seen so far !