Question

Att Shoes
Tk u shoes. I feel I am struggling as well becos of people''s comments. It upsets me. I am lad that someone seems to see that losing a child, at any age, is traumatising. I think I hurt a lot when people make it seem that his life was insignificant because he was just a baby &  lived only a month. And I hate when pple tell me to forget about him now becos I have the other two. My own family didn''t even come to his funeral as he was just a one month old baby.

Tks Shoes.

Don't take the comments of the ignorant, too seriously. They are so "brave" about the losses and sorrows of others, which they have never experienced. Its not about forgetting, but remembering in a better and more useful way.