Question

Attention Anxious
Hi there! Glad to see you are coping with your stockings and enjoying walk for life!

I started a new job a month ago and then I got sick and ended up in Hospital from 18-28 July (first Brits Medi and then Unitas Pretoria). After 2 months of struggling with "griep" symptomes and seeing 3 different GP's that could not diagnose the REAL problem, I ended up seeing a BRAND NEW GP and he just did the normal bloodtests and diagnosed SUB ACUTE ENDOCARDITIS!!! I just thank God that I went to see him, cause I could have died eventually and damaged the already damaged heart valve even further!

Well, I am back at work now and enjoying the new job and I feel a lot better these days. Just have to finish 10 boxes of 1000mg penincillin antibiotica (which makes my tummy cramp and run) and then I'll be fine.

have a great day! Would love to hear from you again.