Question

attention: GynaeDoc (please,really important)
Regarding 2 my last qeustion about me that skipped the pill.
How high are the chances of me being pregnant? because i did do a hpt, but i dont know if it was maybe 2 soon or how accurate they are, because it was negative. So are the chances really high, because i have starting 2 experience nausea since yesterday and its almost been 2weeks now.

I cannot really give you a figure as to the chances of pregnancy if you miss pills, as this de4pends on a numbr of factors. Anyway, in the individual case, it does not matter what the chances are, you need to know if you are pregnant or not. You probably tested too early and should repeat the test in a week or so.