Question

Attn Natasha re-cattery
Thanks for the info - I did a search on google - some of the enclosures
are so beautiful. I have a rescued ginger cat who I keep separate from the rest of my gang - I've tried to integrate him and have had two trips to the vet with abcesses to show for it, so this would be ideal for him. It would be great if there were places in SA selling DIY kits - does anyone know of any such places? If not, I'll have to get creative - Thanks again.
cybervet

If you find a local cattery that meets your requirements ask them where they got their units from.