Question

Attraction
What makes us attracted to someone?????
I met a bloke, we had a fling, we got emotionally involved, had messy and nasty fights, trashed each other a bit, stayed apart for almost 3 months and now we almost back to square one, only difference is this time we are really good friends and talk about all sorts of things,
i just cannot get enough of him, yes i'm in love and lust with him but if we are destined to fight etc then isn't it destructive?
I cannot help how i feel, trying to fight it and just have fun but those little feelings keep appearing and yet i cannot stay out of his bed
maybe just confused???????????? help

The more science learns about answers to that question, the more we learn how much more we need to learn. Maybe, though you can't entuirely help how you feel, you certainly can help what you choose to do aout how you feel, and about the extent to which you ignore alternatives.