Question

Attraction
What makes us attracted to someone?????
I met a bloke, we had a fling, we got emotionally involved, had messy and nasty fights, trashed each other a bit, stayed apart for almost 3 months and now we almost back to square one, only difference is this time we are really good friends and talk about all sorts of things,
i just cannot get enough of him, yes i'm in love and lust with him but if we are destined to fight etc then isn't it destructive?
I cannot help how i feel, trying to fight it and just have fun but those little feelings keep appearing and yet i cannot stay out of his bed
maybe just confused???????????? help

asked and answered