Question

AUGMENTIN - ANTIBIOTIC
MY DOCTOR PRESCRIBED 20 x AUGMENTIN 625mg ANTIBIOTIC FOR MY CONDITION. I TOOK MY LAST TABLET TONIGHT, LUCKY....
NORMALLY I SLEEP LIKE A BABY IF I TAKE 2 HEADACHE TABLETS, BUT SINCE I TOOK THIS TABLETS, I CANNOT SLEEP. I HAVE TAKEN SLEEPING TABLETS, BUT SIT UP TILL THE MORNING OUR AND IT FEELS AS IF MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE!!!!! IT FEELS AS IF ALL MY NERVES ARE TINKLING. AM I ALLERGIC TO THIS TABLET, SHOULD I MENSION IT TO MY DOCTOR, SHOULD I EVER TAKE IT AGAIN? IT FEELS AS IF IT IS BETTER TO BE SICK.

CJ, you might be reacting to the tablet or it might be due to the underlying problem that you can’t sleep. The safest would probably be to avoid it in the future. Good luck.