Question

Avoid pregnancy without pills
I am a new admission female medical student from south asian Islamic country.
We are co ed. All the senior male students have to sex with me every night in turn. There are 132 male students are in this college. Some students do not like condoms and they do intercourse without condoms. This is secrect matter, no one dare to open their mouth due to society. All the New admission girls has to go through this. How to avoid pregnancy ?
sexologist

try taking an oral contraceptive or having oral sex. however, this does not prevent the transmission of STI's and HIV. By not wearing a condom and having multiple sexual partners you are exposing yourself to the rtisk of contracting HIV and STI's.