Question

Avoidance
Hello! I am doing a speech for school on 'Fast Food', and I was wondering: how do you avoid it?

Dear Speecher
You will have to explore "Free will" and "free choices". It is every individual's right to choose if he/she wants to buy fast food or not. This is also something each person must make up his or her mind about "I will not eat fast food' and then stick to it. Think about methods that people can use to 'resist temptation' both from a taste point of view and a convenience angle (fast food is so easy to fall for).
Hope this helps