Question

Awakening
Hi all
I have posted under the name Bi-Confused and FromManToWoman. As from today I will be posting as Angelique. This will be the identity I will change my name to when I have completed my journey from MAN to WOMAN.
Over the last week I had gone thru a serious Awakening. I have come to grips with myself. I have found the true ME - The Lady trapped in a man's body. This is the start of my journey and as such I still have a LOOOOONG way to go. I do realize one thing and that is that this process will affect a lot of people close to me. I realize that at the end I might start my new life over all alone. I do not know what the future holds, but I can tell you one thing - I am going to become ME.
Am I going to need a lot of support? YES for sure, so, will you guys and grls be there for me?
Hope to chat a LOT.
Transgender advisor
Transgender expert

Hi Angelique

I think I can really on behalf of everybody at this forum congratulate you, for "finding the real ME" and also welcome you here, and say, yes you will find some support!
You are also right to realise it will be a journey that will affect a lot of people's lifes, none the less you deserve to go on with your journey! Take each step carefull, do a lot of reading / homework, and try to get in contact with like minded people. Tell me about your place of work, family, relationships. You can also feel free to visit Gender DynamiX website, and you will find there a link: contact us - you can mail me inprivate if you wish.

Hope to hear lots more of you here!

Liesl