Question

b report card and teacher
hi all

just want to share with you the good news
both the girls passed , b with a average of 92% and l with 96%

as most know i had a tough year with b's teacher and both me and b had a test of character that she passed with flying colours but i didn't do so well, she treated the teacher with respect even if in my opion she didn't deserve it..

they had their awards night on tue and there was about 80 kids the event lasted 2.5 hours - in their class only 7 awards was given --- they would call out the names and all the kids sitting in front and behind them would line up , but their class would remain seated without any awards - was shocking but also great to know that is was not only my child who battled but the entire class, it was a releave to see that my child was not the problem but the teacher was to blame for the bulk of the problems since the entire class was effected.

and then the great news yesterday that she resigned - i must say she is a every good maths ans science teacher and would be a asset to any school... i'm glad for her but sad that there was no closure and "forgiveness" i would have liked and planned to have a meeting next year, with her and b and just fix things - i hate loose ends like this but the emotions are still to real so i thought i'd do it next year... i'm sad that we couldn't part as friends.

all of us is left with scares and things are just not right, would have been nice to just sit down and acknowledge the good that was done and frogive the wrongs, it bothers me a lot but she is only 23 and very immature - every time i tried to "fix" things it just got worse - thats why i wanted to leave it till next year.

b and i have alot of hard work ahead of us to fix our relasionship
she needs to know i can be trusted again and i should stop feeling guilty for backing the teacher at the expence of my child

Ll did very well and received honours for acedemics and character

i'm truely blessed with great kids and the school is the best i received so much support from the principle during this time

just wanted to share with you

take care

nina

Thanks for the feedabck, lady nina, anc hearty congratulations to both kids and mom. Sad that it isn';t rare to see a situation such as you describe, where the class passses, and the teacher fails. And maths she cfan still learn, character she can't --- and she has it already