Question

Babay-sitters.....
Here I go moaning again :-)) & needing advise

My Mother had always been my "babysitter" on xmas eve we had a HUGE fight (well she did I did not I was sober). After visiting my sister I took her to my home she then did not want to stay there unless I stayed there - I told her that from day 1 of the holiday I told her that the Porra's going to midnite mas and then i'll go to his house at about 1h00 and we'll give gifts to the kids, she said that I should leave Ne with her. I said no she's part of this etc. In any case she said I must phone my other sister to come and fetch her and she'll never ask me anything again. Ok this is what happens whenever I have a man in my life which is turning serious! As long as I'm there to take her to the dr. to go to the pharmacy to take her to breakfast etc all's cool as soon as I dont go there anymore every 2nd weekend ja then she does this....
So we have not spoken since xmas and I'll NOT phone first again - I have done f-all wrong (this time).

Now I turn to my youngest sister to baby-sit for me she charges me R50.00 plus 2 dvd's plus a pizza..... Yes I know this is a favour to me but surely sisters dont "charge" each other ? Or am I wrong ?

There is a place in the Magaliesburg called Shalom who take disabled kids over weekends and school holidays - I went there once to register Ne I just could not do it - the retarded men (21 or 22) walking naked out the toilet etc. just got to me and I could not.

So now my maid remains who looks after Ne in the afternoons when she comes from school till I get home. This maid loves ne to death! She lives in a white area - a complex for the poorer people so there are mostly blacks there (bridgetown). When I leave ne there for the evening she's sooo happy that she's got all these black kids to play with (ring-a-rosies) etc. But now my family is "skindering" that Ne is talking more and more like the blacks and shouting! The Porra has been there with me and has also seen the set-up and approved..... Yes the maid can stay at my house but Ne is difficult overnite and get's bored.

It does not happen often - really it does not - but there are times when the Porra's kids are with the x and I we want to go out.....

Ne is happy with the maid, I'm happy (although I do feel guilty) with her there..... but ja.... advice please ?

Hey, so long as Ne is alking more, that's all for the good. Would the family complain if she developed a Portuguese accent ? Sounds like a good maid, and a good opportunity for Ne to learn about the real world, rather than whatever world the rest of your family is temporarily living in.