Question

Baby blocked nose
My baby is 4 months old and is suffering from blocked nose. I am currently using Salex to try an alliviate this. However it is not working, what i find is that as soon as i put the salex in his nose he wants to bring up. Its so bad that he actually wakes himself up by scratching his face and nose. Its obviously iratating him but i don't know what to do?

Please assist
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Contact your doctor and ask what dose of the paediatric decongestant, Iliadin (oxymethazoline), he'd recommend using. This will make a huge difference.