Question

Baby Blue's
I am 28 and had a baby @ 19. I had a very bad experience . . . I had pre-aclumsia. I ended up in hospital for approx. 4 months of the duration of the pregnancy. I also almost lost my and my daughters life's. She was born 5 weeks prem. I would like to have another little angel and would like to know if the possibility is great that I would have the same experience as in my first pregnancy.

There is about a 20% chance of recurrence. It would be very important to book as soon as you know that you are pregnant and to have regular monitoring.