Question

baby don't use hands
My baby son (almost 1 year old) never till this day used his hands to put anything in his mouth. He handle's toys and his fine motor skills are good.he is crawling and walk against furniture,likes playing,he has 2 older brothers and a older sister.He seems normal in every other way.He says Mamma,Pappa,and baba.I'm affraid that his development is behind in some way , now or in the future if he is not using his mouth to explore things. Is there anything I can do? He Is very sensitive for textures, and does'nt like to explore new tastes,I have to be very patient with this usually
Workplace health expert
Occupational health expert

Hi I do want you get sound advice. Please make an appointment for an assessment from an Occupational Therapist. This forum is for occupational, workplace health, issues.