Question

baby dosen't sleep enough
my baby is five months at the end of this month, my problem is that is he dosen't sleep enough during the day if he doe's sleep he sleeps for half an hour and at night he is very restless when he sleeps. i am asking cause before he sleeped from 7:30 to either 3 or four the next morning then a couple of weeks ago he started no sleeping through and waking up but not to eat just crying or very restless what can i do?

Burn, the best would be to take him to your doctor and have him make sure that there is no underlying disease like an upper respiratory tract infection or even a urinary tract infection. Good luck.