Question

baby is wrong way around, is this bad?
hi Doc

i am a bit worried even though my doc said i shouldnt, but i went for a scan today and the baby is lying horizontally instead of vertically as it should, ie: the head to feet are lying from my hip to hip, will this be a problem in that the child will not grow properly or i might have problems delivering, i know it is still early, i am 18 weeks and 3 days, could the baby still turn properly?is there something that i am doing to make it sit that way? can i do some thing to turn it properly like maybe stretching, will this affect my baby's development,
please help, i am so worried.....
SS

At this early stage, babies change position every few days. It is not a problem.