Question

baby on the way and a cheating boyfriend
Last night i found a sms on my boyfriends phone which reads Good night..I love you, it was sent to a gal we work with.When i asked him about it he first lied and then said he meant as a friend. I asked the gal at my office today she said she was also puzzled at the sms and she didnt want to entertain it. i am 8 month pregnant and we were planning to get married in a couple of months. He has cheated on me before last year.

I dont know what to do now, Please help me with my next move my mind is blank. I dont wana make sudden dicisions im also thinking about the babies sake..

O dear. DOn't allow men to make you pregnant before they have made a proper committment, and especially not if thwey have already cheated ! However, you are already in the predicament. You're right to think of the baby's sake first. Maybe seeing a counsellor would help you to think this through more clearly and make the wisest decision in this situation., If this other woman you spoke to is friendly, talk with her about what he may be gettingh up to, and remind him that he will be liable legally for all expenses and maintenance for all the child's needs --- he mustlearn not to be so irresponsible and selfish, And talk calmly with him, making it clear his excuses must have been lies, and invite him to explain himself properly