Question

Baby shower
Oh my World I feel like I''m about to pull all my hair out. Right now.
My younger sister is expecting her first child. Plan was all the the sisters contribute money in making the day special. However we included her to give some of her own ideas, and what she would like. So, last night, my three sisters were on talking on a group chat, waiting for me, but my phone was off. So this morning, my other sister was pestering me on about the invitation as she has someone who can make it for free. So, this person was only going to do a preview. I sent all the information and explained how it should look and be. Including the wording. Etc. Just to see how it will come out. So, my lil sister all of a sudden, made a big thing out of it. My word. Can people really be so pathetic? That they rather want to wait until every single is online and discuss everything online. when they could''ve just done a follow up to see what everyone said and maybe than add your own, and take out a few suggestions?
Maybe I should''ve waited for everyone to finish work etc. An waited until 21:00 tonight and than maybe discussed this.
What must I now do? Apologise? For being so selfish as she now accuses everyone of being selfish.when I was the one that gave out information. My sisters friend would''ve just done the preview. If no one liked the wording or colour, they could''ve said. " hey Christina, stuff your ideas where your food comes out" . And surely we could''ve just made another preview with what the mother to be would be prefer.

Sorry Cybershrink, I just needed to vent. And unfortunately my 2 best friends are busy at work, so I can''t like vent to them. . :(

Sounds like the Bridezilla syndrome. The youngest usually get spoiled and used to having everything their own way ; but there's a modern tradition of exaggerating the wedding, and encouraging brides to become monstrous dictators and hysterically demanding through the Big Day ( and then ignore the woman for the rest of her life ) - it's one day of being treated as far too important, and then years of not being recognized as important enough.
Maybe the combination of pregnancy hormones AND Bridezilla is not a great idea, and an argument for separating pregnancy and weddings by some months ?
Like Lebo, I dont think drama queens shoudl receive applause.